Abusers in Connecticut
Abuser Database lists Diocesan and Order Priests, Deacons, Brothers and Nuns who have
been accussed and/or convicted of sexual abuse.
Search the database that currently includes 65 abusers in Connecticut,
The number of abusers in Connecticut per diocese, as of November 2008,
Bridgeport : 32
is as follows:
Hartford : 26
Norwich : 17
Bishop-Accountability.org has a page dedicated exclusicely to, "
Extensive coverage of Norwich CT," including a listing of ACCUSED PRIESTS WHO
WORKED IN NORWICH PARISHES AND SCHOOLS
- Database includes Diocesan priests, deacons, seminarians, and church
- Database includes Religious priests, brothers, nuns, and employees.
- Database includes sexual misconduct and deviant behavior: rape or assault
with minors or adults, child porn, sex solicitation, child abuse.
- Does not include theft, murder, fraud, or drug related activities.
- Also does not include priest fathering babies, unless allegations of rape
or sexual assault are involved.
- Type. P=Priest; S=Seminarian B=Brother; D=Deacon; N=Nun; E=Other Church
- Part. 1=convicted 2=settled 3=pending criminal (and possible pending civil)
4=pending civil 5=public allegations
- Diocesan or Order. D=Diocesan O=Order(name of order not shown) E=church
- Name of Diocese for Diocesan Priests; Geographic area for religious orders
The Law Firm of Tremont
and Sheldon posts a web page containing information obtained from The Official
Catholic Directory on some current or former priests who have been sued or suspended
following allegations of sexual abuse of minors, or have claims against them. This
page tracks the history of service for each of these people.
Return to SNAP CT Home Page
Connecticut SNAP Chapter
October 30, 2008